Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Write a Caption for Silly Sottile?!?




On Tuesday of this week I had the honor of recording three of my poems at the WXXI Radio Station. Poems and stories by various authors in the Rochester Area Children's Writers and Illustrators group (RACWI) are being used to promote the November 7th's book festival at MCC. It was fun and exciting to record poetry in front of a big microphone, eight stories up in downtown Rochester. The view behind me was amazing--highways, bridges, skyscrappers, and distant walkways.

So how did my little photo shoot turn out. Well, you can be the judge of the above one. Give it a caption in the comment section. It's okay to be funny, silly, serious, sarcastic, or whatever. I have one that I thought was a riot, but I don't want to influence you. Go ahead, take a shot at it! Thanks ahead of time!

8 comments:

  1. Nice photo Joe! I can't think of a caption just yet but want to thank you for coming to the Just Poets' open mic tonight and listening to me read..
    I appreciated that..
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get you started...

    RUSH L. SOTTILE IS ON THE AIR WITH BREAKING NEWS FROM THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF POETRY! STAY TUNED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fasten Your Seatbelts. Sotille is Gonna Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "One small step for Sottile is one giant leap for children's poetry..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. What day, what station and what Time?....so I can listen for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know why my comment number stays at 0 all of the time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Joe! WooHoo--look at you! You're a superstar! :)

    My caption: Silly Sottile surfs the airwaves!

    All the best,
    Lori
    www.loricalabrese.com

    ReplyDelete