Saturday, August 6, 2011

Honorable Mention: RMSC!

BuildMyselfRMSC.jpg

Honorable Mention

RMSC

by Katherine Warth, age 11
Rochester

Of all the subjects at my school,
I think science is totally cool!
There's only one place that I go,
when Science is what I want to know.
The Rochester Museum and Science Center,
starts the fun as soon as you enter.
From a Wooly Mammoth skeleton,
to gooey experiments with gelatin.
You never know what you might see,
because this museum is the place to be!
Great for all people; children, women, or men.
I just hope we can go again!
"RMSC," ©2011, Katherine Warth. All rights reserved.





(Joe’s Commentary: The Rochester Museum and 

Science Center! What a great place to write about, 

especially if you like science! And who isn’t captivated 

by sights of the Wooly Mammoth skeleton or gooey 

experiment with gelatin? Yes, this is the place to be for 

all ages. This is a very good poem. And I hope to see 

your poetry again in print, Katherine, Congratulations, 

Katherine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment