Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Best Stuff



I thought that, perhaps, if I had a more predictable and interesting website wherein I shared “my best stuff” with you, my blog would be more valuable to you. So, I aim to share itmes on these topics:


My Best Internet Stuff ...This will be the best Internet material that gets delivered in my mailbox that makes me laugh aloud or makes me ponder the meaning of life.

My Best Poem of the Week …This could be my poem or a poem that I discovered in my readings.

My Best Quote of the Week …This could be a quote about writing or life.

My Best Rambling Thoughts …This would be whatever was on my mind that needed airing.

My Best Friday Poem …This would be a poem related to Poetry Friday on JacketFlap or not.


My Best Catch of the Week …This would be words of praise about a special person who has a positive impact on me—family, friends, poets or celebrities.

Well, I hope you enjoy the line up and tune in. I thought that, perhaps, if I had a more predictable website wherein I shared “my best stuff” with you, my blog would be more valuable to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment